When your son joins Bedford Prep School, you, as parents, become members of the Bedford Preparatory Parents’ Guild, also known as the Prep Guild.
The aim of the Prep Guild is to strengthen the community of the school, through events and activities. These may be held for the boys, parents or the whole family.
The objectives of the Guild are to:
- support the parents, pupils and staff of the School directly or indirectly
- organise and operate social events that benefit the School or School community, directly or indirectly
- positively contribute to the life of the School
- provide a medium whereby Members can meet and foster a community spirit within the School
- undertake other activities to raise funds for the support of the School by way of projects or activities that benefit the boys but that would be outside the normal School budget
- provide funds to support the School in such a way that the support is for a group of boys rather than individual boys
- have and give support to members of staff and invite staff to functions as appropriate.
We host many events throughout the school year and look forward to you joining us.
If you would like to help the Prep Guild you can either become a committee member, or add you details to the ‘helper list’ and we will call on you when needed. Many thanks.