The Bedford School Parents’ Guild, informally known as ‘The Guild’, was established in 1922 and is a committee made up of parents and guardians of current Upper School boys.
A number of members of staff are also honorary members. The Guild supports the School in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping to make parents and guardians feel part of the Bedford School community.
- Arranging and promoting social events that bring parents and school staff together.
- Running a nearly new uniform shop that stocks clean, good quality uniform and sports kit for both the Prep School and Upper School.
- Fundraising, through both events and proceeds from the nearly new shop. (Funds raised are used for projects that benefit the boys).
- Supporting School functions, for example serving mulled wine and mince pies at Christmas Carol Concerts.
New volunteers are always warmly welcomed.