The Bedford School Parents’ Guild, informally known as ‘The Guild’, was established in 1922 and is a committee made up of parents and guardians of current Upper School boys. A number of members of staff are also honorary members. The Guild supports the School in a variety of ways, including:
- Helping to make parents and guardians feel part of the Bedford School community.
- Arranging and promoting social events that bring parents and school staff together.
- Running a nearly new uniform shop that stocks clean, good quality uniform and sports kit for both the Prep School and Upper School.
- Fundraising, through both events and proceeds from the nearly new shop (Funds raised are used for projects that benefit the boys).
- Supporting school functions, for example serving mulled wine and mince pies at Christmas Carol Concerts.
New volunteers are always warmly welcomed.
The minutes from our 2016 AGM can be found here