Eagle Connect is our new online networking platform designed to bring the Bedford School community closer together; it enables Old Bedfordians, Parents (past and present) and Staff to stay connected and support each other in their business and social life.
Eagle Connect is different to other networks like LinkedIn, because everyone who joins has a shared affection for Bedford School and its community. This means we can create a highly engaged and supportive online community of those who are willing to help each other, both socially and professionally. From finding accommodation on a gap year trip to giving advice to someone who wants to change their career, Eagle Connect is a forum for people to support each other.
What can I use Eagle Connect for?
- Finding and reconnecting with friends from the Bedford School community
- Professional networking
- Sharing business connections
- Finding work experience
- Finding and posting Jobs
- Bringing our communities together overseas
- Finding out about ‘real life’ at universities
- Keeping up with news and events from the Old Bedfordians Club and the School
- Volunteering to be a speaker at Bedford or for our networking events around the world
- Participating in Sports Clubs and Groups – there are a range of Old Bedfordians Sports Clubs and Groups, of which you can become a member
How do I sign up?
- Visit the Eagle Connect site or download the App via Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Register via LinkedIn (the method we recommend), Facebook or email
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and add all the relevant information to your profile
- When you have signed up your membership will be activated within five working days.
- Once your membership is activated start exploring and connect with others
If you have any questions or problems signing up, please email us at email@example.com