SEEKING HELP FOR PROBLEMS
Coping with problems when things are difficult or have gone wrong is not easy. But remember, it is not a sign of weakness if you feel you can’t manage on your own; it is more a sign of strength that you know when to ask for help.
What is counselling?
Counselling is a means of gaining help and support for the problems and difficulties faced in life.
Counselling at Bedford School
A fully confidential counselling service for pupils, parents & staff is available at school during term time at the following times:
- Monday 12.00 – 3.00pm (Bill Rosseter)
- Monday 3.00pm – 5.00pm (Jennifer Cooper)
- Tuesday 12.00 – 3.00pm (Bill Rosseter)
- Wednesday 12.00 – 2.00pm (Alison Illman)
- Thursday 12.00 – 5.00pm (Bill Rosseter)
- Friday 12.00 – 2.00pm (Alison Illman)
Appointments can be requested via:
- through the School Medical Centre 01234 362261
- or Direct line & voicemail: 01234 362248
Counselling appointments are located at 6, Burnaby Road (next to the School Shop)
The School Counsellor, Bill Rosseter, is a qualified psychotherapist and accredited counsellor. He has worked at the School since 1992.
Alison Ilman, Trainee Counsellor is a qualified counsellor. She has worked at the school since April 2014.
|Jennifer Cooper is a qualified counsellor. She has worked at the school since September 2018.|