At a small but significant event on Armistice Day, the speech given by Roy Gamblin at the 2011 Re-dedication of the War Memorial Hall was hung alongside speeches from the original opening on 26th July 1926.

The Hall was a gift to the School from the Old Bedfordians Club to remember the fallen from the School in World War 1. Roy Gamblin was OB Club President from 2007 to 2011 and played a crucial part in overseeing the smooth transition in use.

The speeches are all on view by the display cabinets.

Back to all news