Parents of Remove, 5th and 6th Form boys are invited to attend this seminar in the Erskine May Hall from 6 – 7 p.m. on Monday 5 March, led by a representative from Elevate Education. The session aims to address the following typical parental questions:
- How do I encourage my son to motivate themselves, rather than having to nag them!?
- What do I say when I get the ‘I have no homework’ response?
- How do the top students approach holiday work and study leave?
- How can I help my son to stay calm and balanced around exams?
- What work should my son be doing to get the most marks?
- How do the top students approach things like Facebook, studying with music and balancing social lives?
If you are able to attend, please indicate this by completing the form HERE.