This term, we are looking at the more recent history of the school, starting with an article by Dr Philip Evans , Head Master of the school from 1991 to 2008. In the first year of the new millennium, he focuses on the changes in the school since 1891, when the school moved from the centre of Bedford to the current site in De Parys Avenue. By this time The Ousel is in produced in a more familiar format, but it is still being published termly. Read the article here