OB Club Sports Weekend
The OB Club Sports Weekend will take place on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th March and this year we are delighted that it will also include the OBs v the School Rowing. As the Boat Club Annual Dinner and Awards Evening is taking place on the Saturday night, we are hoping that even more OBs will come back to take part.
OBs will be taking on the boys at Rowing, Fives, Squash, Rifle Shooting, Football, Badminton and Hockey. It is always a fantastic occasion with friendly rivalry, so even if you are not the sporty type, you are always welcome to come along to support your friends.
If you are interested in participating in one (or more) of the sports, please contact the OB who is pulling together the team. The events will take place across the weekend as follows;
Saturday 17th March
- OB Fives, 1.00pm start - Graham Saunders (58-64) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- OB Squash, 1.00pm start - Charlie Costin (96-04) - email@example.com
- OB Rowing, 3.00pm start - Ally Satchwill (01-12) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- OB Shooting, 2.00pm start - Julian Hilton-Johnson (79-82) - email@example.com (pre-shooting lunch at 12 noon at the Three Tuns, Biddenham). If you would like to take part, please register your interest online here.
Sunday 18th March
- OB Hockey, 10.00 am start (9.30 meet and it’s at Gordon Fields) - Will Johnson (02-13) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- OB Soccer, 11.45am start - Daniel Walker (81-85) - email@example.com
We very much look forward to seeing you there.