Bedford School’s little devils and eco angels (otherwise known as our teachers) had the boys in stitches in assembly last week when they shared their top tips for saving energy and the environment in a highly entertaining film. Brimming with wonderful advice, the teachers showed the boys how little things that they can do every day can make a positive difference.
We hope that everyone will consider using their top tips, which include:
- Turning off lights and electrical items when not in use
- Switching to energy-saving lightbulbs
- Recycling or reusing, especially plastics
- Keeping radiators clear – don’t cover them up
- Taking a shower instead of a bath
- Composting food waste to help the garden
- Popping on a jumper instead of turning up the heating
If your son has not already mentioned the film, do ask him about it.
May we also say a big thank you to the staff involved, who proved what great sports they are.