You will be aware that we embarked upon a survey from members over the summer. Thank you to all who took part. We recently received an overview of the results which can be found here.
It has given the Executive Committee lots to think about and review. Looking ahead we will discuss ways to hopefully incorporate your ideas and make appropriate changes to the Club’s strategy. The overall picture is that the Club is in a strong position, and one of the most active school alumni organisations in the country. Although this is, of course, good news, we should continue to look for ways to improve.
You will remember that there were a number of prizes on offer to all OBs who took part. From both email and postal responses the following were selected electronically. Congratulations to our lucky winners!
- Geoffrey Rockliffe-King (60-65) – magnum of champagne
- Geoffrey Farr (50-56) – OB Club ladies scarf
- Zahan Bharucha (15-17) – selection of craft beers
- Peter Chennells (01-12) – £25 voucher for Bedford School Shop
- Mark Robert Lindsay-White (63-73) – Bedford School print by Tabitha Mary
- Chris Jefferson (83-94) – Bedford School: A History (hardback) by Michael De-la-Noy
- John Tin (91-96) – Bedford School tea towel by Tabitha Mary
Thank you again for all of your support regarding the survey.