During these uncertain times, we are looking at ways to support our community. Below are some links that we hope you find useful.
The OB Club is able offer grants via the Bishop Memorial Fund. Find out more here.
Information for those who have been furloughed
- Money Saving Expert Tips
- Net salary calculator 2020-2021 (including a Furlough calculator)
- Daniel Barnett’s podcasts on the Government’s Furlough Scheme. Listen to Episode 43 podcast at http://employmentlawmatters.buzzsprout.com/
- The Emotions of being Furloughed
Support for businesses
- UK Government Business Support https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus/business-support
- Ideas for Furloughed workers
- Neighbourhood Watch C-19 response
- Walk a dog or short-term foster a pet whose owner is in hospital
- NCVO Overview
- Do IT – Say how you can help to get matched to opportunities
- NHS Volunteer responders
Support for loved ones and people in your community affected by dementia
If you have any information that you feel would be useful to our community, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to this page. Alternatively, please post any useful information on Eagle Connect, our free online networking platform.