BSSC - Joining BSSC
Registering for a 10 week term
(September, January or April start)
1. You contact us by email or phone to ask if places are available.
2. You complete a registration form.
3. You send the form to BSSC. We also need to see a recent school report, a reference from the child's teacher and a scan or photocopy of the photograph page of the child's passport.
4. We contact you with a writing task for the student to complete unaided. The Director will interview the student, preferably on Skype.
5.If all is well and we have a suitable place, we send a formal offer. The offer will include two acceptance forms, our Terms and Conditions booklet, a medical questionnaire (boys questionnaire, girls questionnaire) and a request for a deposit.
6. To accept the offer, you return one signed acceptance form and arrange payment of the deposit.
7. We raise the CAS, if one is needed for a Child Student Visa. If the student can come on a Child Visitor Visa, we send the appropriate documentation.
8. We send an invoice will be sent for the full fees. Fees must be paid in full at least 2 weeks before the start of the term. Here are the payment details.
9. We send Joining Instructions with information about uniform, laundry and other practical matters.
Here are some of our students, giving advice about what to bring when you come to BSSC >>
|© Bedford School 2003 - 2014 | School Policies | career opportunities | The Harpur Trust | site map | Terms & Privacy | SEARCH | SHARE|
|Bedford School is part of The Harpur Trust: a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England: Company No. 3475202.
Registered Office: Pilgrim Centre, Brickhill Drive, Bedford, MK41 7PZ. Registered Charity No. 1066861.