We are delighted to provide details of our latest inspection report by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI).
Highlights from the 2010 ISI Report:
- 'The quality of pupils’ overall achievements is excellent. Throughout the school pupils are well educated and enjoy a rich educational experience that reflects the school’s aims. The wide curriculum and extensive extra-curricular programme make an excellent contribution to pupils’ achievements and personal development.’
- 'The quality of pupils’ personal development is excellent. They thrive in a happy, caring and purposeful atmosphere. From the youngest in Year 3, pupils grow in confidence and the school buzzes with activity. Relationships throughout the school community are supportive, friendly and backed by clear expectations of behaviour.’
- ‘The quality of pastoral care is excellent, and effective systems identify and respond to individual needs. The experience of boarding makes an excellent contribution to personal development, growing independence and self-reliance.’
- ‘Pupils’ educational experience is greatly enhanced by a rich and varied extracurricular programme of the highest quality, which is underpinned by dedicated staff and coaches’
- ‘Pupils are fiercely proud of their school.’
- ‘Relationships between staff and pupils are excellent and characterised by mutual respect and genuine warmth.’
- ‘The curriculum is excellent in its coverage of all areas of learning. It is wide ranging, challenging and suitable for all ages, abilities and needs.’
- ‘Boarders are happy, secure and well cared for.’
- The quality of the school’s links with parents, carers and guardians is excellent, strongly supporting pupils’ achievements and their personal development. The relationship is constructive and mutually supportive, promoting the school’s aims to develop a community of staff, boys and parents.